WHAT IS a road test permit?
In order to get your drivers licence in a specific licence class you must pass a road test.
How do you get a road test permit?
Click below for specific information on each test class and the cost for each.
- Class 1 (Professional – Any vehicle) Not available at our registry
- Class 2 (Professional – Bus) Not available at our registry
- Class 3 (3-axle plus) Not available at our registry
- Class 4 (Professional – Taxi, Ambulance)
- Class 5 (2-axle – Cars, Light Trucks, Motor Homes or Mopeds)
- Class 6 (Motorcycle & Moped)
- Class 7 (Learners – 2-axel & Motorcycle & Moped)
For information on how to prepare for your road test and the rules associated with the test click here.